Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just gave Rory's 2-week notice

After 2.5 years at the same daycare center, Rory is moving on up! She will soon be going to a daycare right around the corner from Fiona's center (Rory's future center), and I - for one - can't wait. The new place is much better suited to guide her through the final throes of potty training.

For PTing purposes, Rory will wear underwear all day, every day, irrespective of how many sets of clothes she blows through. They have the kids sit on the toilet every 30 minutes, and they have two mini toilets (in stalls, no less) to seem less intimidating. Do toilets SEEM intimidating? I suppose perhaps they do! Anyway, I am building up the underwear portion of the program, and Rory and I are going underwear shopping this weekend. I hope Target has lots of Little Mermaid undies, because that's what the girl wants!

We will miss the ladies at the soon-to-be-old center, but the time has come, the moons have aligned, and Leo is rising (Rory is a Leo). Hah!

Hopefully, I will have something positive to report next Monday night, post Day 1. Cross your fingers!!

No comments: