Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sprouting another tooth!

Fiona's second baby tooth has sprouted out - the bottom right front one. It is barely peeking through at this point, but she was super fussy for a few days last week (and I swear her cheek on that side was reddish), and POP, here it is!

She is crawling like a madwoman now. I will plop her in the living room while I run into the kitchen to get something done. I can hear the sweet little fat hands slapping all the way in, as she stalks me. Then her sweet face peeks around the corner. It is adorable.

Last night, while on the phone with my grandmother (Del, who turns 94 in January!), Fiona found time to pop a piece of dry cat food into her mouth. Nice. So she won't feed herself Cheerios, but cat food is high on the menu. What a nut!

No comments: