Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mullet-a-licious

Me in a bright red mullet. Maybe not the prettiest sight, but certainly it has a high amusement factor!

I went to the Washington Capitals hockey game last night (hence the jersey), and it was "mullet night." They gave these horrifying things to the first 5,000 people to enter the coliseum, and since the Caps don't draw well these days, that pretty much meant anyone stepping foot inside the building got one.

No, I didn't wear it all night. I donned it during the second intermission so my "hockey husband," Mark, could photograph me in all my glory/shame. We sent it to Craig (actual husband), and when I got home, he confessed that he had tried to hack into my blog and post it!! I obviously foiled him, because he couldn't crack the password. Bwa ha ha ha! And then I decided to post it anyway, because it is so frightening. =>

No comments: