Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Product recommendations

I rarely do things like this (and certainly not in my blog), but recently I have been lucky enough to stumble upon three products I just HAVE to recommend. Drumroll, please!

Newman's Own cereals: I have only tried the strawberry one, but it is fantastic and very good for you! Y-U-M!

The PedEgg: My sister recommended this one to me, and I was hesitant. I saw it at Target recently, and because it was under $10 I snagged one - and I am so happy I did! It is fabulous! I suggest using it within five minutes of getting out of the shower, so your feet are still moist. It really works!! My feet look "spa done!"

Scunci "no-slip grip" ponytail holders: OMG. These are the best (impacting my daily existence) of the three products I had to blab about. I am in a constant search for the perfect ponytail holder, and I have finally found it. They have a tiny strip of soft rubber in a ring around the inside, and they truly don't slip. You'll have to try them for yourself, but I adore them!

OK, off my product soapbox now. And no, no one paid me to say the above things. I just loved these three things and wanted to share! =>

No comments: