Thursday, March 19, 2009

One week to "hair day"

I blog about this every year, and I know no one cares. But in one short week, my life will again be dramatically altered... from high-maintenance hair to NO-maintenance hair. White girl FRO to white girl NO! And I can't wait!!

This is the fourth year in a row I have straightened my hair, and it is the best thing ever. And just in time for Spring (aka, no blow drying needed!). The procedure lasts for a year, more or less.

Above are the before and after pics from the first time I did this procedure. Notice how I look like Hermione Granger on steroids in the first shot. HAH! These pics really show the difference - more so than a picture NOW would, because now the bottom half of my hair still has the straightening from last time in tact. So the above picture is the last "true" shot of my hair since 2005.

No comments: